|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||35000 - 50000|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Halliday – Senior White Collar Consultant|
|Job Published:||25 days ago|
|TEAM Member Emailemail@example.com|
|TEAM Member Phone Number||01543 629090|
|Member Contact||Andrew Halliday – Senior White Collar Consultant|
|Contact Phone Number||01543 629090|
|Approximate Total Fee:|
|Split Fee Terms:|
Are you a Quantity Surveyor with experience in Civils and water projects? Are you based in Peterborough or able to travel to the area? Have you get experience with NEC contracts?
If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you. Our client are a civils main contractor with an exceptional reputation Nationwide who are seeking to recruit an experienced and effective Quantity Surveyor, who will be based in Peterborough.
Desirable Experience & Skills/Qualifications:
• The successful candidate will possess a minimum of 2-5 years' experience in the civil engineering sector with a civil engineering or quantity surveying 3rd level degree
• They must be commercially aware / contractually aware.
• Working knowledge of Standard Forms of Contract and Standard Methods of Measurement.
• Computer literate with strong skills in Microsoft Office Applications (Word/Excel/Outlook/PowerPoint/Project)
• NEC3 Option A&C experience is desirable
• Worked on Civil Projects previously
• Ability to estimate and forecast
• Good knowledge of Early Warnings and CE procedures within the NEC3 as well as compiling CE quotations and agreeing them with the client
• Good knowledge of how programmes work and float within a programme Used Earned Value Before (CPI and SPI)
• Strong willed
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Preparation of internal cost reports on a monthly basis
• Preparation of Valuations/Applications for Payment on a monthly basis with full supporting documentation in an efficient and timely manner and in accordance with the contract.
• Preparation of cost reports to the Client on a monthly basis.
• Preparation and management of subcontract and material Procurement Schedules.
• Administration of subcontractor/supplier accounts.
• Preparation of Early Warning Notices and associated registers.
• Identification and substantiation of Compensation Events/variations.
• To ensure that site records for all labour, plant, materials, staff, etc. are kept as support for cost substantiation in the event of change and or delays to the contract Works.
• Ensure that cost allocation/coding is followed.
• Re-measurement of quantities in accordance with the standard methods of measurement as required.
• Assist in the preparation of project final accounts
• Undertake any other work as required by your Senior Line Manager and Commercial Manager.
In return they are offering a salary up to £50,000 per annum plus company car/allowance, generous annual leave allowance and company pension.
For more detail call Andrew Halliday on 01543 629090 or email your details to Andrew.halliday@bcsrecruitment .co.uk
Bespoke Civils Solutions Ltd is a sector specific recruitment business and recruits blue and white collar personnel to environments such as Highways & Traffic Management, Land Remediation & Preparation, Earthworks, Drainage, Utilities & Infrastructure, Power & Sub Stations, Oil & Gas, Land Fill & Quarries