Our client based in Milton Keynes is looking for a full time Quality Technician to join their team. The primary role will be assisting in maintaining the quality system and continual improvement of the associated processes and supporting other functional areas in all matters relating to quality.
Duties include (list not exhaustive):-
- Assisting with the maintenance of the ISO9001:2008 quality management system by:
- Conducting internal audits
- Using and monitoring the Corrective Action System
- Coordinating disposition and corrective action for non-conforming products
- Generating / updating quality system documentation in conjunction with process owners
- Assisting with coordination and completion of customer required documentation to accompany product shipment such as test data, Certificates of Conformity, First Article Inspections, etc
- Investigating customer quality issues / internal defects and providing written cause and corrective action responses
- Calibration of testing equipment and mechanisms. Visual inspection to the required standard using microscopes and measurement equipment
The ideal candidate will have two years experience in Quality engineering, Inspector or Test Technician/Engineer. Familiarity with Nation and International Quality Standards and schmes (i.e. ISO9001:2008, TQM, Lean Manufacturing, 6 Sigma etc) is required.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that is a market leader in high performance RF and Microwave components and systems.