- Are you an experience Quality Manager in the food industry?
- Do you have a great understanding of Specifications Management systems?
- Are you experienced within ambient, chilled or the drinks industry?
If so, we’d love to hear from you as our client based in South London are looking to recruit a QA Manager to join their food importing business with manufacturing facilities across Europe and the Far East, with a Head Office in America.
The role of QA Manager:
- Implement and drive all technical & quality standards within the business.
- Ownership of Specifications Management System, ensuring all products are accurate and compliant.
- Ensure all data is compliant, traceable, accredited and that all due diligence is completed.
- Gain QA sign off on all products and artwork, working to ensure that deadlines are hit so managing critical paths where needed.
- Stay up to date on all legal and technical developments within the food industry.
- Lead, motivate and inspire a team to make sure Quality of product is at the forefront of everything that they do.
The experience and knowledge of the QA Manager:
- Food science degree or equivalent in experience.
- A solid understanding of Food Safety Management Systems, HACCP and Specifications Systems.
- Great Technical and Quality expertise in food manufacturing as well as the ability to work well under pressure, to tight time scales.
- A proven track record in managing a small team.
- Exceptional organisation skills as well as communication skills as you will be communicating to manufacturing facilities in a different country, with a different culture and where English isn’t necessarily the first language.
- But most of all you will not be afraid to roll your sleeves up, make a difference and be part of something very exciting.
Job Reference: JR11485