|Job Title:||Quality Manager|
|Salary:||50000 - 55000|
|Contact Name:||Gavin Avis|
|Job Published:||8 days ago|
|TEAM Member Emailfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|TEAM Member Phone Number||0116 464 5242|
|Member Contact||Gavin Avis|
|Contact Phone Number||0116 464 5242|
|Approximate Total Fee:|
|Split Fee Terms:|
Quality Manager. Our international manufacturer specialise in providing products to various industries. They have an exciting opportunity for a quality professional to join their market leading team on a permanent basis. The company can offer a modern working environment and progression opportunities.
Relocating?: The company can support with a relocation package for the right candidate.
Quality Manager duties include:
- Ensure compliance to our ISO/TS Quality Systems and Policies across our business.
- Lead the response to all customer issues by engaging operational personnel to define and implement corrective actions using our 8D process.
- Maintain the quality of all the parts produced in house with audits of the processes and QC checks of the finished goods.
- Lead compliance to customer procedures such as PPAP and any specific product test requirements.
- Maintaining ISO9001 and 14001 standards.
Quality Manager criteria:
- Must have experience with PPAP's and Quality Management Systems.
- Must have experience with managing quality over multi-sites
- Must have experience in a ISO9001 manufacturing environment
- Must have a minimum 5 years Quality Management experience from a manufacturing or engineering industry.
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday Permanent days.