Bromsgrove • £23-25,000 per annum DOE • Monday–Friday 9am-5pm.
Our client, a rapidly expanding food manufacturing business based in Bromsgrove are recruiting for a Quality Assistant to join their ever growing team.
Your day to day duties will be:
• Working through the NPD process in the business, assuring hazard analysis, and support factory trials and ensure all analysis is completed & documented accurately.
• Managing specifications ensuring customer needs are met.
• Playing a central role in the Technical function providing administration and information to various departments.
• Ensuring that all aspects of Due Diligence (Food Safety, Quality and Legislation) are adhered to.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this Quality Assistant role, you will:
• You must have experience of working in a fast paced food manufacturing business.
• It is preferable that you will have experience in retailer specification systems.
• Have a good sound knowledge of food information regulations as well as BRC.
• Excellent organisation skills, a great eye for detail and good with administration.
• Must be able to drive and your own transport as the location is remote.
What’s on Offer?
As a Quality Assistant you will receive:
• Up to £23-25,000 per annum.
• Free parking.
• A great opportunity to work within a rapidly growing company.
• 20 days holiday plus bank holidays.
• Regular Social events within the company.
To Apply for this Quality Assistant role, please go to our Arden Personnel website, www.ardenpersonnel.co.uk. Job reference NM-1491
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.