A global provider of electronics and manufacturing solutions has an opening for a purchasing assistant within the basingstoke branch .
Working closely with the purchasing manager the purchasing assisants key role will be -
- To control and purchase material on time and within budget .
- Prepare material costings and quotations in line with customer requirements .
- Work closely with the production teams to ensure that materials are always available in full and on time to meet production schedules.
The ideal purchasing assisatnt candidate will need -
- Proven experience of Purchasing ideally within the electronics industry
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi task acroos different departments
- Experience of stock control
- High level of IT skills - MS Excel
Experience of sourcing material from Eastern Europe
Able to communicate in Romanian