Do you have excellent attention to detail? Do you have knowledge of CIS? Are you immediately available and looking for a job in accounts? If so, then this is the role for you..
You will receive a salary of circa £17,000 per annum depending on experience. Alongside this you will receive benefits such as 28 days holiday including the Bank Holidays and free car parking.
You will be joining a leading independently owned property maintenance business on a temporary basis for up to 8 weeks.
Based in West Bromwich, Birmingham your hours of work are Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm. Working 37.5 hours per week.
As a Purchase Ledger Clerk, you will be:
* Scanning up to 250 invoices onto the in-house system
* Helping to resolve purchase ledger queries and taking part in the daily running of the department
* Reporting to the Purchase Ledger Team Supervisor
* Scanning processed supplier's invoices and credits onto central finance system
* Monitoring and being responsible for resolving daily queries via email, face to face or telephone
* Dealing with a rota turn daily post duties
* Providing support to all team members with general administration duties
* Using the Vixen system on a daily basis
As a Purchase Ledger Clerk, you will have:
* Knowledge of CIS, this is essential
* Be able to multitask
* Have good communication and problem solving skills
* Have the ability to work using own initiative
* Be computer literate including an excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
For more information, please contact Leah on 0121 285 6032 or email your CV to email@example.com