|Job Title:||Project Manager (Powertrain)|
|Salary:||48000 - 52000|
|Contact Name:||Gavin Avis|
|Job Published:||25 days ago|
|TEAM Member Emailemail@example.com|
|TEAM Member Phone Number||0116 464 5242|
|Member Contact||Gavin Avis|
|Contact Phone Number||0116 464 5242|
|Approximate Total Fee:|
|Split Fee Terms:|
Project Manager / Senior Project Manager vacancy for Global Automotive business.
The key functions of the Project Manager role:
- Take a lead role in the delivery of powertrain projects, working closely with Chief Engineers.
- Monitor technical and delivery activities and escalate as necessary to ensure issues are resolved in a timely manner, with appropriate priority. Ensure functions within the project team work together effectively.
- Act as a key point of customer contact, managing customer expectations by consistently providing timely, high quality status information.
- Manage cost and control budgets across multiple company sites.
- Report project status to management team, on a quantitative basis with periodic status, cost incurred and forecast cost to complete information.
Project Manager Qualifications / Education / Experience required:
- Proven ability to deliver multi-million pound projects to time and budget.
- Degree qualified mechanical / automotive engineer.
- Familiar with standard Microsoft office programs including project.
- Powertrain background.
- Proven track record in delivery of electrified powertrain programmes.