|Job Title:||Production Engineer Team Leader|
|Salary:||28000 - 33000|
|Contact Name:||Mark Wiggan|
|Job Published:||19 days ago|
|TEAM Member Emailfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|TEAM Member Phone Number||03333 441 975|
|Member Contact||Mark Wiggan|
|Contact Phone Number||03333 441 975|
|Approximate Total Fee:|
|Split Fee Terms:|
We have a fantastic opportunity for production engineering team leader in Blackburn. To “hands on” lead, communicate and support the people, resources, infrastructure and processes within the Production Engineering Department. We are offering £28,000 - £32,000 per annum to the right candidate.
The role requires:
• Liaise with Operations and other associated departments to maintain awareness of the company’s engineering needs and respond appropriately with suitable tactical solutions.
• Analyse PPM and performance against priority activities to support the achievement of departmental KPIs.
• Contribute to the development of departmental strategies to establish value added partnerships with associated departments, suppliers and customers.
• Lead and support projects with company-wide departments to understand and analyse business problems to identify and implement quality engineering business solutions.
• Effectively coordinate the Engineering Maintenance Team by providing, work instructions, schedules and guidance to team members through engineering expertise.
• Conduct departmental reviews to communicate performance to line manager for self and direct reports.
• Proactively seek out and facilitate the implementation of value adding, cost reducing and Health and Safety improvements and solutions.
• Ensures company-wide engineering maintenance and repairs to high quality and timely.
• Support the achievement of departmental KPIs by utilising engineering expertise.
• Ensure maintenance and general housekeeping is systematically conducted to company and industry standards within the Production Engineering Department.
• Conduct engineering work within company guidelines, Puwer, Loler and other Health and Safety policies and industry regulations and ensure departmental compliance.
• Contribute to departmental recruitment, selection, training and development processes in line with company and departmental strategy.