|Job Title:||Product Engineer|
|Salary:||72000 - 90000 - £3-400 per day|
|Contact Name:||Claire Hallet-Walsh|
|Job Published:||19 days ago|
|TEAM Member Emailemail@example.com|
|TEAM Member Phone Number||02392 984 004|
|Member Contact||Claire Hallet-Walsh|
|Contact Phone Number||02392 984004|
|Approximate Total Fee:|
|Split Fee Terms:|
2 days a week (flexible) temporary contract
Office is based in Rowlands Castle
Applicant will be based remotely with travel to the office in Rowlands Castle
£3-400 per day (flexible)
Ideal candidate will be working on a freelance basis and have capacity for an additional client
Will consider applicants who work full time with the capacity to fullfill this role in the evenings and holiday
The Product Engineer will work with a small team of Developers to innovate and help the Company create the next generation of luxury wood fired ovens. The ideal candidate will have experience in mechanical and electrical design coupled with knowledge of heat transfer and a general understanding of mechanical principles.
- Lead and manage the complete Product Development process
- Engender a culture of total quality and reliability with our partners
- Design and facilitate functional FMEAs focussed on achieving the utmost in quality and reliability
- Perform in depth engineering evaluations and research, making recommendations to the team based on improving quality, reliability and customer experience
- Design complex assemblies via CAD modelling, and predict performance through heat transfer and airflow CFD’s
- Conduct design reviews, lead design for manufacture teams, and guide the general design process
- Bachelors/Masters Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related engineering field
- 8-10 years’ experience in a product focused engineering field with focus on quality, reliability, and commercialisation
- The ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing, highly collaborative, team-driven work environment
- Well versed in Microsoft Office & SolidWorks, plus knowledge of PDM software, and Project Management software
- Must have proven experience developing and commercialising products
- Highly self-motivated and self-directed with the ability to work with teams cross functionally
- Specific knowledge of pellet grills or pellet/biomass heating systems is highly desirable. General knowledge of and interest in barbecues, wood fired ovens and the outdoor living market is expected.
Aemyrie designs and manufactures the most luxurious, innovative and technologically advanced wood fired ovens in the world.
Entirely bespoke and hand built in England; we are a small, multi award winning Company with a complete focus on the highest product quality standards and delivering an exceptional client experience. With a patent pending, adaptive, and intelligent temperature control system we also incorporate space age materials like Aerogel to lead a new generation of products at the very highest end of the luxury market.
With strong demand and exceptional plans for international growth, we are now looking for a motivated individual to lead Product Engineering and if you have a passion for wood fired cooking, great food and outdoor living then we would love to hear from you!
Reporting directly to the Founder and Managing Director, this role is critical to the future success of the business and is a key strategic appointment.