Process Development Technologist
- Do you have experience of working in a chilled food manufacturing environment?
- Is this experience within Process Development or NPD?
- Would you like to work for a business where the site is dedicated to one customer only?
If so, we’d love to hear from you as our client based in Norfolk is looking to recruit a Process Development Technologist. Reporting into the Process Development Manager, (who we placed a couple of years ago and who is fab!) you will work as part of a team to ensure the smooth transfer of new products from NPD through to Production, ensuring that all products are market leading and at the highest quality in both branded and private label.
Key responsibilities for the Process Development Technologist:
- Organise, lead and complete factory trials, prelaunch trials and shelf life trials.
- Ensure all documents are completed, verified and processed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Attend panels to ensure consistency of products.
- Responsible for communication not only within the team but across the wider business, working with NPD as well as Production.
- Conduct and complete transit trials and all trials in line with customer requirements.
Key Skills for the role of Process Development Technologist:
- Ideally a degree in a Food related subject or equivalent in experience.
- A proven track record of working in a fast paced food manufacturing environment.
- The ability to work to tight time scales and manage critical paths.
- A forward thinker who comes up with solutions, not problems!
Salary: up to £32,000
Job Reference: JR11259