|Job Title:||Practice Accountant|
|Salary:||23000 - 35000|
|Contact Name:||Paul Phipps|
|Job Published:||9 days ago|
|TEAM Member Phone Number||01628 676 859|
|Member Contact||Paul Phipps|
|Contact Phone Number||01628 676 859|
|Approximate Total Fee:|
|Split Fee Terms:|
Curtis Recruitment is recruiting for an experienced Practice Accountant to work at our client’s office in Witney, Oxfordshire. The main focus of this role will be to provide accounting and tax services to a client base and supporting the Directors in running their portfolios.
Some travelling to other offices and client sites may be required.
As Practice Accountant, your key responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with clients (individuals and businesses) and providing financial information and advice
- Producing year-end accounts
- Completing self-assessments and corporate tax returns
- Maintaining accounting records and preparing accounts and management information for small businesses (accountancy)
- Supporting the Company Directors’ clients
- Supporting junior colleagues
The successful candidate will ideally have two years’ post qualification experience within a practice environment with some experience of coaching junior team members and be conversant with Microsoft Office applications.
To be considered for the Practice Accountant role, you will have:
- AAT, ACCA or ACA qualification, part-qualified or be qualified by experience
- Demonstrable financial management experience
- Legislative compliance knowledge and the ability to interpret relevant legislation to clients
- Good knowledge of accounting systems e.g. Sage, QuickBooks, Xero
- Previous experience of working with clients in a busy accountancy practice
This dynamic practice offers a competitive salary and a friendly working environment.