Curtis Recruitment is seeking to recruit a Plumber on behalf of a firm in the Maidenhead area. The preferred candidate will be a qualified/experienced plumber.
The main focus of this role will be to install bathrooms although, the successful candidate will be required to carry out other plumbing work as needed.
The company would prefer to employ someone ‘on the cards’, on a permanent basis, but self-employment would be considered for a particularly committed and talented individual.
Key elements of the role include:
• Bathroom installation, ideally, to include tiling
• Work on heating systems and other pipework as required
• Cooperating with other trades to ensure the smooth running of the job
• Remedial work as necessary
The ideal candidate will have the following:
• Plumbing qualification or demonstrable experience
• A proven track record of similar work
• Own tools and van, if self employed
• An amiable attitude and good communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Tidy and safe working practices
You will be joining a friendly, well-established team. This is a great opportunity for a contentious individual to work for a progressive and expanding firm.
The firm offers an excellent working environment and a competitive salary, dependent upon experience.