Our client have secured a long term contract to complete a variety of projects on the power network throughout the South East area and are looking to employ a planner who has experience in the utilities sector.
Duties will include planning work in order to maximise profit and efficiency in line with the clients utility works plan, compiling tender programmes considering tender outputs and deliverables and updating the project programmes throughout the duration of work.
The Ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum of 5 years experience working in a similar role in the same sector
- Formal qualification would be an advantage (degree, HND etc)
- Experience of using P6 or MS Project
- In-depth understanding of industry and projects
- Ability to analyse problems and offer solutions.
In return, you will be given a salary of £35-45,000 per annum with numerous additional benefits including car, pension and health benefits
For more details, call Andrew Halliday on 01543-629-090 or email email@example.com