|Job Title:||PICU Physician/Consultant|
|Location:||United Arab Emirates|
|Salary:||150000 - 200000|
|Contact Name:||Sharon Taylor|
|Job Published:||27 days ago|
|TEAM Member Emailemail@example.com|
|TEAM Member Phone Number||0208 758 2182|
|Member Contact||Sharon Taylor|
|Contact Phone Number||07710 212148|
|Approximate Total Fee:|
|Split Fee Terms:|
ROLE: PICU Physician/Consultant
LOCATION: Al Ain, UAE
SALARY – Competitive + benefits + mobilisation assistance (for international candidates)
We are currently looking to recruit a Paediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU) Physician/Consultant for the largest healthcare network in the UAE to provide a continuum of care to residents and utilising start of the art technologies and working for a team of great healthcare professionals.
• Provides leadership in the implementation and maintenance of effective record keeping and reporting systems within the PICU program.
• Helps in planning, service development and capacity planning for the activities of PICU program.
• Responsible for all medical related activities of the PICU program.
• Provides accurate and data driven advice and recommendations to the upper management team.
• Involvement in the development and implementation of policies, procedures, guidelines, and standards of PICU care program.
• Supports the ongoing observation of patient care delivery and the professional performance of all clinical staff within the PICU department to ensure patient care is not compromised.
• Adhere to the PICU professional code of conduct at all times
To apply you must have one of the following plus 5 years' experience.
• accredited American Board of Medical Specialty (ABMS) Certification
• Specialization Certificate of the RCPSC
• Certification by the College of Physicians from Canada (CFPC)
• Certificate of Completion of Specialist Training (CCST) or Certificate of Completion of Training (CCT) from the UK or Ireland
• CES/DES from France
• FACHAZT from Germany or Switzerland
• Fellowship from the college of Australasia