Payroll Specialist - Wolverhampton
Are you experienced in completing payroll duties for numerous clients? Do you have experience of managing payroll within an Accountancy Practice? If so, I have the perfect position for you...
We are an established accountancy firm based in Wolverhampton with an exciting opportunity for a Payroll Specialist to join our accountancy team.
The ideal candidate for the role of Payroll Specialist will have experience of payroll accounting, pensions including Auto-Enrolment and will have experience of working within an accountancy practice.
Your hours of work are 35 hours per week, working Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm.
As the Payroll Specialist, you will be:
* Processing and overseeing a monthly payroll for over 50 clients
* Running the whole payroll process from beginning to end
* Liaising with clients and staff whilst processing timely salary payments
* Overseeing PAYE processes, deductions and pension submissions
* Generating payroll reports including payment summaries, pension updates, National Insurance figures and audit reports
* Providing advice and guidance during the payroll process and answering any queries
* Setting up new members of staff on the company databases
* Managing maternity, paternity, sickness and holiday pay
As the successful Payroll Specialist, you will have:
* Previous experience working as a Payroll Specialist within an accountancy firm
* Desirable if you have knowledge of IRIS
* The ability to train and support an existing team member with the full payroll process
* Be able to work in a fast paced environment with the ability to multi-task
Based in Wolverhampton, you will receive a salary of circa £20,000 per year depending on experience. Alongside this you will receive benefits such as free parking, pension and 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays.