Payroll Specialist - Wolverhampton
Are you experienced in completing payroll duties for numerous clients? Do you have experience of managing payroll within an Accountancy Practice? If so, I have the perfect position for you...
We are an established accountancy firm based in Wolverhampton with an exciting opportunity for a Payroll Specialist to join our accountancy team.
The ideal candidate for the role of Payroll Specialist will have experience of payroll accounting, pensions including Auto-Enrolment and will have experience of working within an accountancy practice.
Your hours of work are 35 hours per week, working Monday to Friday 9 am - 5 pm.
As the Payroll Specialist, you will be:
* Processing and overseeing a monthly payroll for over 50 clients
* Running the whole payroll process from beginning to end
* Liaising with clients and staff whilst processing timely salary payments
* Overseeing PAYE processes, deductions and pension submissions
* Generating payroll reports including payment summaries, pension updates, National Insurance figures and audit reports
* Providing advice and guidance during the payroll process and answering any queries
* Setting up new members of staff on the company databases
* Managing maternity, paternity, sickness and holiday pay
As the successful Payroll Specialist, you will have:
* Previous experience working as a Payroll Specialist within an accountancy firm
* Desirable if you have knowledge of IRIS
* The ability to train and support an existing team member with the full payroll process
* Be able to work in a fast-paced environment with the ability to multi-task
Based in Wolverhampton, you will receive a salary of circa £20,000 per year depending on experience. Alongside this, you will receive benefits such as free parking, pension and 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays.
For more information, please contact Victoria on 0121 360 6000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org