Broadway • Up to £23,000 • Permanent
- Exciting new opportunity to join a well-established company.
Arden Personnel are currently recruiting for a Payroll Administrator. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual highly experienced in administering payroll.
As Payroll Administrator you will be responsible for;
- Running weekly and 3 monthly payrolls.
- Administering pensions.
- Personnel filing and maintenance of the filing system.
- Liaising with branch managers to obtain monthly payroll data.
- Keeping up to date with payroll legislation.
- Running ad hoc reports and data for CEO.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will need to;
- Have a valid driving license.
- Must have extensive payroll experience.
- Be proactive.
- Able to work on your own initiative as you will be working solely.
- Be able to communicate effectively.
- Effectively work under pressure.
- Individual needs to be accurate and conscientious.
- Experience using Sage Payroll Professional is desirable.
What’s on Offer?
As Payroll Administrator role you will receive;
- The opportunity to earn up to £23,000.
- Flexible working hours. Typical working week consists of 8.30 – 5.00 Monday – Thursday, 9.00 – 3.00 Fridays.
- 20 days annual holiday + statutory holidays.
- Free parking.
- Pension scheme.
Apply for this role
To apply for this Payroll Administrator role go to our Arden Personnel website www.ardenpersonnel.co.uk. Job reference LF-917.