PRS are proud to be working with a multi-site dealership. Due to high demands on their business, they are now looking to recruit an experienced Panel Beater to work at one of their dealerships in Warrington based in the Bodyshop.
Panel Beater £22,000 - £24,000 per annum
Our clients Panel Beaters have a proven track record of repairing vehicles to the highest standards. They are always thinking of how to achieve and improve on their incredible standards in customer service, whilst ensuring that safety and quality are top of mind. With their technical knowledge and professional attitude, they are able to work to efficiency/productivity targets, carry out welding work, filler work, remove/refit panels using all the correct repair methods. They support each other in this busy environment and have the support of the brand to ensure that their knowledge and skills are up to date.
To be a success in this role, you will ideally have;
- ATA Certification would be advantageous
- The capability of working to the highest quality standards
- Great team player and communication skills
- Maintain high standards of house-keeping
- Prior experience of working to efficiency targets
- A current driving license
- Dealer experience preferable but not essential
- Experience Panel Beating in a dealership body shop or garage
Salary: Negotiable for the right candidate with the skills and experience
Hours of work:
Monday to Friday 8.30 am - 5.30 pm with some weekend work at busy times