|Job Title:||Overhead Crane Engineer|
|Salary:||27000 - 37000|
|Contact Name:||Jack Green|
|Job Published:||17 days ago|
|TEAM Member Emailemail@example.com|
|TEAM Member Phone Number||02392 387722|
|Member Contact||Jack Green - Engineering|
|Contact Phone Number||02392 387722|
|Approximate Total Fee:|
|Split Fee Terms:|
Job title: Crane Engineer
Location: West Midlands
Salary: £27,000 - £37,000 DOE
Due to increasing workload an Overhead Crane Engineer is required to join a well established Crane solution provider based in the Midlands. An Engineer is required to provide planned maintenance and installation services of: hoists and the associated lifting equipment, carry out functional testing on hoists, installing both new and upgrading existing crane systems, calibrating remote/pendant systems, motor and gear replacements, installing Festoon systems.
For the right candidate there is also the possibility to develop your own career, as they offer training specific to the job role and also offer the chance to progress to a management role!
What they are looking for -
- Overhead factory crane experience is essential.
- Electrical qualification essential
- Mechanical qualification desired- training can be provided.
- Candidate should be electrically bias, and able to carry out mechanical repairs.
- A sound knowledge and application of Lifting Operations Lifting Equipment Regulations 1998 (LOLER).
- Experience with both electrical and mechanical fault finding is required.
- Must be prepared to share emergency out of hours when required.
- Must be prepared to travel around the country as required.
- Valid driving licence.
- Manual handling and working at heights training desirable.
In return they offer:
- Salary up to £31,000 with overtime opportunities
- Company van
- Work mobile phone
- Work tablet
- Work uniform
To be considered for this position click 'Apply' to forward your CV or call Jack on 01329 565067.