|Job Title:||Oracle Developer|
|Salary:||60000 - 70000|
|Contact Name:||Claire Hallet-Walsh|
|Job Published:||13 days ago|
|TEAM Member Emailemail@example.com|
|TEAM Member Phone Number||02392 984 004|
|Member Contact||Claire Hallet-Walsh|
|Contact Phone Number||02392 984004|
|Approximate Total Fee:|
|Split Fee Terms:|
To £70K plus extensive benefits package
Your future duties and responsibilities:
As an Oracle Developer you will be part of our team working on the Smart Metering programme –a critical piece of National Infrastructure with the aim of delivering Smart Meters to 26 million homes in the UK.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Extensive experience of Oracle SQL (ideally Oracle 12c) and PL/SQL
• Expertise with writing and optimising stored procedures and query performance
• Expertise reviewing work, creating work packages and managing the technical delivery of a team
• Demonstrable track record in working on databases where performance is the key
• Thorough understanding of the full development project lifecycle and methodologies used
• Strong design and architecture skills
• Supporting, build release and deployments
• Proven analysis and problem-solving skills
• Implementing and supporting the requirements from the sponsoring team consistent with the existing architecture
• Designing and implementing new business logic / reports as SQL inside stored procedures within the existing system / reporting framework, as well as enhancing and maintaining existing functionality
• Unix Scripting
• Experience of Oracle partitions
• Very high level of motivation
• Strong communication skills
Be part of something exciting and important and join us as an Oracle Developer. As part of the Energy, Utilities and Telecoms Business unit you will be joining our fastest growing business unit. Do you want to be part of a vital programme for work in the UK? Do you want to take your career to the next level in a company that empowers its members to improve their skills? If so, then please apply.
Build your career with us:
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, we are at the centre of this change – supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
Our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.