Nursing Home Manager - Poole
£45,000 per annum
Our client, a private healthcare group with nursing homes across both Dorset and Devon, is looking to recruit a clinically qualified Nursing Home Manager for one of their new high specification, luxury nursing homes located near to Poole, Dorset.
You will have strong experience at management level, a current NMC PIN (RGN or RMN) and a sound knowledge of CQC Essential Standards, Mental Capacity Act, Safeguarding etc.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Leading and managing staff to ensure a quality service which will continuously improve
• Maintaining excellent relationships with residents and staff
• Developing contacts with local authorities and other relevant parties to negotiate and maximise levels of occupancy
• Ensuring that the care provided not only meets the individual needs of the residents but is person centred and focussed on people’s personal aspirations and wants
• Taking responsibility for controlling costs and meeting of budgetary targets
• Recruitment, selection, induction and retention of staff
A commitment to a holistic approach to nursing care is essential.
The successful candidate will already hold or be prepared to attain the Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care.
This is a superb opportunity to join a highly respected healthcare group who is currently undergoing and an exciting time with new projects in the pipeline, of which the successful candidate will be a part of.
Immediate interviews and generous salary offered.
Easily commutable from Bournemouth, Poole & Dorchester.