Nursery Room Leader
£17K per annum
Crawley, West Sussex
Our client is looking for an experienced, friendly, hardworking Nursery Room leader to join their team.
The right candidate will be able to:
- Be a positive role model for colleagues and children.
- Act as a first level of management in the nursery and within the room.
- At times act up to cover the Nursery Manager or Deputy Manager.
- Take responsibilities for the organization, development, and planning.
- Manage behavior effectively.
- Assist with regular parent’s evenings.
- Promote the Health, Safety, and Security of children.
- Work well as part of team.
- Ensure that the preparation, care, cleanliness and maintenance of the nursery playrooms, kitchen and equipment are carried out according to the Polices and Procedures and risk assessments.
The right candidate must:
- NVQ Level 3 Child Care.
- Have good problem solving skills.
- Computer literate.
- Be able to attend meetings and courses.
- Have a sound understanding of safeguarding procedures.
- Have an understanding of SEN and EYFS.
- Be friendly and have a relaxed attitude.
The hours of working are Monday – Friday 0730-1800. Working 4 long days and 1 short. The package includes 20 days holiday rising to 25 days and a company pension.