A growing company is seeking a National Lead Clinic Nurse to cover maternity leave, initially for 9-12 months. Our client has 2 hospital sites , one in Manchester and one in Bromsgrove. They prefer the position is based out of Manchester but are flexible on location as they have clinics throughout the country
The role is largely office based but you will be a requirement to travel to other sites where you will be managing 30 people over its 20 sites.
As a National Lead Clinic Nurse, your duties will be to:
- Provide leadership and operational management support to the clinics and out-patient team on a national basis, enabling a patient-focused approach to ensure a quality, cost-effective, safe and efficient service for all customers.
- Facilitate staff training and development through the ongoing provision of formal/informal educational programmes.
- Act as a point of escalation to staff.
- Provide and facilitate performance management and support to staff through the appraisal and revalidation process.
- Communicate via conference calls, meetings as well as 121’s.
To be a successful National Lead Clinic Nurse you will have the following skills and experience:
- Must be a registered general nurse (adult) with an active PIN
- The ability to offer hands-on assistance if required.
- Experience of working within an outpatient setting with experience of dealing with surgical patients/wound care and venepuncture.
- Understanding of infection control.
- Experience of staff management – ideally remote.
- Understanding /knowledge of regulatory bodies ie CQC.
- Excellent communications skills as you will need to communicate with your team and with surgeons etc.
You will be required to work 40 hours.
The company has a hospital site in Bromsgrove and throughout the UK so a suitable candidate in another location will be considered.
In return, the National Lead Clinic Nurse will receive a salary of £35,000 – £40,000 per annum plus benefits such as; a car, pension and travel and accommodation expenses will all be reimbursed.