|Job Title:||National Account Manager|
|Salary:||£50,000 plus car|
|Contact Name:||Jo Richardson|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
|TEAM Member Emailemail@example.com|
|TEAM Member Phone Number||0115 972 6513|
|Member Contact||Jo Richardson|
|Contact Phone Number||0115 972 6513|
|Approximate Total Fee:|
|Split Fee Terms:|
- Are you passionate about selling and driven by targets?
- Have you a wealth of experience dealing with the top 4 supermarkets within own label food?
- Is your experience with either chilled or ambient food?
If so, we’d love to hear from you as our client is looking to recruit a National Account Manager to join their FMCG business based in Wiltshire.
Reporting into the Head of Commercial it will be your responsibility to take on a brand new top 4 retailer to the business, ensure that the transition over is seamless, and then work to expand the portfolio of products.
- Full P&L responsibility for the account performance including volume as well as value.
- Work with the retailer for annual budgeting as well as write & deliver JBP’s.
- Negotiate all terms of business, promotions, price increases / decreases to ensure that driving sales is at the key of what you do.
- Short and long term forecasting is essential and ensure that is communicated across the wider business.
- Project Manage all launches from initial briefing from customer to internal teams and setting out critical path to hit launch date.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience of working in a National Account Manager / Commercial role within own label, ideally chilled is essential.
- A proven track record of driving sales through NPD as well as EPD is vital.
- Working as part of a team internally to ensure that the customers needs are met, or managed accordingly.
- Brilliant with numbers, forecasting and driving sales, as well as exceptional communication skills both internally and externally.
- Tenacity, drive and ambition are needed in any Sales role, so you’ll need loads of this / these!
- The ability to travel across the UK as well as overseas a couple of times a year to visit manufacturing facilities.
Salary: £50,000 plus car & benefits
Job Reference: JR11395