My client is seeking an experienced Digital Marketeer for their spin-off company which is a Mobile App comparison site for taxis/private hire services
Must have Mobile App marketing experience and PPC and B2C paid advertising. Google Analytics is also key, as is a Degree (or equivalent) in Marketing or Business Studies.
The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated ability to create and execute effective acquisition strategies, launch new marketing programs, build relationships with networks and publishers, and optimise activities for return on investment and cost efficiency.
You will play an instrumental role as we seek to acquire new customers and increase bookings via our mobile platforms.
Responsibilities and experience
As Mobile Marketing Manager for Cab Guru, your key responsibilities will include the following
- Establish, implement and measure the effectiveness of mobile app paid advertising initiatives to drive adoption and engagement of a mobile app.
- Demonstrate ability to work at the planning level (generating bold and innovative ideas for growth via paid and owned channels) and at the tactical level (managing advertising campaign execution, creating and optimising campaigns, analysing traffic data and solving problems).
- Oversee and continue to improve tracking, attribution, and overall data access to analyse key metrics including cost to acquire, quality of the traffic by source, and return on investment.
- Build, develop and manage relationship with suppliers, agencies and multiple top mobile ad networks (e.g. Google).
- Provide complete performance reporting and analysis on all mobile marketing campaigns and take relevant action on insights gained.
- Collaborate closely with technical, business, and support teams to manage simultaneous time sensitive projects.
- Demonstrated ability to create innovative new marketing programs and/or partnerships that generate results (paid and owned).
- Strong time management skills; ability to thrive in a fast paced environment, and to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Strong analytical skills; bias toward decision making based on data, and high proficiency with Excel and using it to configure, analyse, and present data.
- Tenacity and sense of urgency; ability to make things happen quickly with large, less nimble partners and/or teams.
- Superior verbal and written communications skills with extreme attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Proven relevant work experience in paid mobile app marketing, mobile marketing, digital marketing, and/or display and search marketing.
- Proven track record of delivering customer acquisition growth and optimisation across key metrics.
- Previous experience managing online advertising and display campaigns, preferably third party app advertising campaigns with mobile ad networks and publishers such as Facebook, Google, etc.
- Familiarity with SQL, HTML, XML, and general office software. Adobe Creative Suite is desired but not essential.
Job Type: Full-time
- Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent)
- Marketing: 5 years or demonstrable experience
- Digital Marketing: 3 years or demonstrable experience
Required licence or certification:
- Full UK Driving Licence