A company aiming to transform the education system and provide further services to thousands of pupils.
They have an ambition to create a global online platform, that allows personalised online tutoring which will revolutionise online teaching. Founded in 2013, with a team of over 45 based in London and over 300 tutors, they have already achieved significant growth and success. They are now looking for their next Software Professionals, to join their team of Technologists and Educators and help further develop the business.
- Testing to identify defects early in the SDLC.
- Developing new ways of testing to improve quality and reliability.
- Creating and maintaining fully automated tests, and contributing to our test infrastructure.
- Helping to diagnose, reproduce and fix issues found by internal users and customers.
- A strong educational background / degree + 5 years experience.
- Highly experienced in developing automated tests for web applications and APIs.
- Strong knowledge of Selenium and other test automation frameworks.
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery, cloud (AWS/Google Cloud).
- Proficient in Java.