|Job Title:||Mechanical Design Engineer|
|Salary:||40000 - 50000|
|Contact Name:||Gavin Avis|
|Job Published:||11 days ago|
|TEAM Member Emailemail@example.com|
|TEAM Member Phone Number||0116 464 5242|
|Member Contact||Gavin Avis|
|Contact Phone Number||0116 464 5242|
|Approximate Total Fee:|
|Split Fee Terms:|
Mechanical Design Engineer wanted for a high-tech Automotive Company based near Coventry.
Mechanical Design Engineer duties:
- Reporting to the Lead Mechanical Engineer and working within the multi-disciplinary engineering team
- Mechanical Design Engineer will generate conceptual designs based on technical specifications.
- Ensure products are developed to achieve compliance with design objectives.
- Design Engineer will prepare manufacturing drawings and liaise with suppliers to ensure quality and resolve manufacturing issues.
- The Mechanical Design Engineer will participate in the creation of functional specifications, DVP, FMEA.
- Support the design and development of test rigs.
- Assist the engineering team in build, test and commissioning activities.
Skills, Experience for Mechanical Design Engineer:
- Proven mechanical design engineering experience gained within the high-speed rotating equipment, automotive or other relevant sectors.
- Strong 3D CAD (Solidworks preferred) and 2D drawing skills. Geometric dimensioning and tolerancing.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes and limitations (e.g. turning, milling, grinding, casting).
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related discipline.
The company: is a high-tech engineering company delivering world leading and patent-backed high speed electric motors and drives for automotive super-charging applications, fuel cell systems and other sectors.