An exciting and fast-growing Finance Technology (FinTech) business with offices in Colwyn Bay now have an immediate requirement for a Marketing Manager to join and lead the in-house marketing team to further develop strategic communications through effective design.
If you are forward thinking, creative and not scared to experiment or suggest off the wall ideas then this could be the perfect environment for you. Lots of learning opportunities exist and you’ll enjoy working hard to achieve maximum results and be prepared to work additional hours when required.
This opportunity offers a wide range of creative challenges including: helping with the development of brand strategy and ensuring the company is seen as a cutting-edge technology company. All communications both online and offline must ‘wow’ their audiences and deliver sharp focussed marketing messages.
- Manage and lead on all marketing activities and channels for the company to build and maintain a striking 'brand' identity for the business.
- Gain and maintain a full understanding of the marketplace and the needs of your customers.
- Work closely with the sales teams to assist them achieve budgetary forecasts.
- Consistently produce new ideas and innovative marketing concepts to meet business needs and capitalise on marketing / brand building opportunities.
- Deliver and land effective marketing campaigns which demonstrate ROI.
- Liaise with and effectively manage the businesses relationship with external media companies and marketing partners.
- Work with the wider internal design team, to ensure consistency of the brand across all media and that everything the business produces is on brand.
- The work demands creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
- Passion and enthusiasm for design, with a creative flair and an ability to free hand sketch ideas.
- Excellent communication skills in order to interpret and negotiate briefs with clients.
- Good presentation skills and the confidence to explain and sell ideas to clients and colleagues.
- Time management skills and the ability to cope with several projects at a time.
- Ability to organise and manage multiple projects/campaigns.
- Accuracy and attention to detail when finalising designs.
- Being open to feedback and willing to make changes to your concepts/designs.
- The ability to work in a fast paced and changeable environment.
- Ability to work in a team by demonstrating flexibility, a positive attitude and the ability to share knowledge - a real team player.
- Customer focused - have the ability to listen and respond to customers providing a quality driven service.
- The ability to create innovative ideas from marketing briefs.
- Digital marketing experience across all social media channels.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an expanding and fast-growing market leading company which offers pioneering solutions. You will receive full training and support to succeed in the role. Working hours are Monday to Friday 9:00am – 5:30pm with some flexibility required.