£28,000 + Company Benefits
Responsible for managing the promotion and positioning of the company brand along with the company sells.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Manage all aspects of Marketing activities for company
- Work alongside Senior Management to develop the marketing strategy for them, in line with company objectives.
- Work alongside senior Management to co-ordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans:
- Email marketing via Mailchimp
- Social Media Drive across multiple platforms, increasing Brand Awareness
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Analysing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing, including but not limited to, Brand Ambassadors, and other market specialists to promote products across various healthcare sectors.
- Promotion of all websites required by my client and its projects, past, present and future at a group level on a daily basis including but not limited to:
- Continuously promote their website.
- Report weekly on website traffic, including but not limited to:
- bounce rate
- customer activity i.e. new customers, order values, products ordered.
- Google analytics, PPC Campaigns, Google Merchant, Google Tag Manager, AdWords, Google Trends, Keyword Planner, Google AdSense, Google webmaster tools,
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Meta Keywords/Description
- Provide background research on any new project/product the company decides to undertake and deliver to a time schedule/deadline.
- Manage all social media platforms, including (but not limited to) Linked-in, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Company YouTube channel, marketing and income generation.
- Have a positive approach to their Standard Operating Procedures.
- Ensure you adequately perform the open and close up duties and cover where necessary – strictly following the company’s policy on 5s.