Solid Recruitment are working with their client who is a growing, dynamic organisation based in Chichester are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive. This a great position to get stuck in to all elements of digital marketing for numerous companies. They have an impressive client based from Formula 1, Aerospace, Large Manufacturers, to the small independent customer.
Package for the position of Digital Marketing Executive:
· Salary £22,000 - £24,000 (depending on level of experience)
· Based Chichester (free on-site parking)
Digital marketing strategies are extremely important for the company's success, so you will play a crucial role in achieving their business goals and objectives.
We are expecting you to have experience and a big passion for digital technologies and all digital marketing channels.
Requirements & Skills of a Digital marketing Executive:
· Proven experience in Google Adwords – know the importance of high performing keywords and how they benefit the company.
· Good knowledge of all different digital marketing channels
· Good knowledge, understanding and experience with digital marketing concepts and best practices
· Knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Adwords
· Microsoft Office Platform (excel, word etc)
· HTML / CSS Knowledge
· Familiarity with web design
· Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on our company’s success
· Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
· Team player
Responsibilities of a Digital Marketing Executive:
· Build, plan and implement the overall digital marketing strategy.
· Manage and improve online content / adverts through Google Adwords, keeping on-top of the trends and changes Google introduce on a weekly basis. Utilizing extensions and changes to expand our presence on the web.
· Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keywords, image optimization etc.)
· Manage all digital marketing channels
· Knowledge of Dotmailer or a similar email platform – To be able to send emails and monitor the performance.
· Oversee all the company's social media accounts.
· Provide creative ideas for content marketing (landing pages) and updating the website through HTML and CSS – Be familiar with how this ties-in to Adwords.
· Collaborate with our graphic designers to improve user experience on the web.
· Forecast sales performance trends
· Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of web analytics tools (Google Analytics) and also using spreadsheets to relay the information back to our product managers.
· Monitor competition and provide suggestions for improvement.
· Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date.