We are still recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer, for a manufacturing company based In the Milton Keynes area.
To ensure that the plant, machinery and equipment meets agreed standards of performance and to comply with the Company’s policies and procedures.
- Continental shift pattern of 4 working shifts – 2 nights and 2 days, followed by 4 off. 6am – 6pm. Salary
- Up to £38K per annum dependent on experience
- To carry out all Planned Preventative Maintenance on schedule,
- To monitor the performance of the machinery and equipment, and to be pro-active in avoiding downtime
- To ensure that any routine day to day engineering tasks
- To work closely with your colleagues to ensure the communication of all safety issues
- Repair any breakdown within the plant or site as requested.
- Minimise waste levels to achieve business targets.