Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer (Food)
A family owned food manufacturer based in Hertfordshire is looking to add to its engineering team. A motivated Multi-Skilled Engineer is required, with a rewarding salary of £32,000 - £36,000 dependant on experience
The successful candidate will be part of a Site Engineering Team that manufactures quality produce. Working with a team of engineers tasked with providing engineering, maintenance and improvement activities in a busy environment.
We are interested to hear from you if you have:
- A strong Electrical and Mechanical Engineering background
- A recognised electrical / mechanical apprenticeship.
- Experience within a food / FMCG manufacturing environment.
- A calm and logical approach under pressure.
- The ability to diagnose and fault find on a range of equipment.
- Working knowledge of PLC’s
We are looking for a highly motivated, well organised engineer with excellent communication and team working skills and a flexible approach to work. With previous experience within a similar role/environment, you will demonstrate a sound knowledge and understanding of routine and preventative maintenance.
In return for meeting the above criteria the successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary of £32,000 - £36,000 dependent on experience. Working for a very successful food manufacturer that supplies its product to the major supermarkets.
Hours of Work: Double days shift (10am-6:00pm/2.30pm-10:30pm) + Night shift call out on a Rota basis (paid overtime and call out allowance)