Maintenance Administrator urgently required!
Do you have previous experience working as an Administrator within the Maintenance Department? Have you organised property repairs previously? If so, then this could be the role for you..
You will receive a salary of up to £19,500 per annum depending on experience. Alongside this you will receive fantastic benefits such as 28 days holiday including the Bank Holidays, free onsite parking, company pension scheme, childcare vouchers, 20% discount on company products on an annual basis and the opportunity to work for a well-established company within the retail sector.
You will be joining a retail sector organisation, based in our head office which is located in Minworth, Sutton Coldfield, your hours of work are Monday to Friday 9:00am to 5:30pm, working 38.75 hours per week.
Your duties will be:
* Overseeing and co-ordinating the carry out of maintenance requests by obtaining quotes from contractors
* Placing orders, monitoring progress and liaising with stores to ensure works have been carried out satisfactorily
* Liaising with Project Manager regarding types of fittings and quantities required for new stores, order fittings accordingly and ensure delivery for handover dates
* Organising routine waste collection services for all stores
* Ordering ad-hoc waste facilities such as skips, as and when required and address collection of refuse
* Ensuring cost efficiency by monitoring maintenance spend, providing weekly management reports and sourcing cost comparisons from various suppliers
* Arranging all property related insurance works
* Receiving and auctioning maintenance requests received from stores via telephone and e-mail
* Carrying out administration duties including production of purchase orders, checking and authorising invoices and dealing with general correspondence
You will have:
* Previous maintenance administration experience
* Excellent organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
* Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel
For more information, contact Leah on 0121 360 6000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org