- Responsible for all aspects of designing, maintaining clients` websites
- Integrations into third-party platforms and website management
- Providing ongoing development support for the installation
- Focusing on making improvements to the website
- Improving customer experience and implementing best practices with regards to SEO to maintain and improve the growth of the business.
- Developing and enhancing new and existing applications
- Write, test, and deploy code using established standards and procedures
- Performing troubleshoot and maintaining existing software according to procedures
- Review deliverables and provide performance feedback
- Recommend process and technical improvements
- Convert requirements into technical and functional solutions for large, complex projects
- 2 years of experience in developing Magento 1.9; 2
- Experience in Object-Oriented PHP development
- Expertise with development life-cycle methodologies and best practices
- Experience working on Open Source projects
- Enthusiastic, focused, professional personality, eyes for details, .
- English AND (Russian OR Ukrainian)
Good to have:
- Strong e-Commerce background
- Integration with back end systems via web services.
The right candidate from any parts of Eastern-Europe will receive a relocation package and support with moving.