|Job Title:||Machine Operator|
|Salary:||20000 - 20000|
|Contact Name:||Charley Thorne|
|Job Published:||27 days ago|
|TEAM Member Emailemail@example.com|
|TEAM Member Phone Number||01293 401600|
|Member Contact||Chris Barnett|
|Contact Phone Number||01293 401600|
|Approximate Total Fee:|
|Split Fee Terms:|
£8 Per Hour
Lancing, West Sussex
Our client is looking for an experienced Machine Operator to join their team based in Lancing. The right candidate will have a knowledge of the printing industry and operating machinery.
The right candidate will be expected to:
- Work as part of a team.
- Assist running the extrusion, printing & making of polythene bags.
- Set up machines to start a production cycle.
- Control and adjust machine settings (e.g. speed).
- Feed raw material or parts to semi-automated machines.
- Inspect parts with precision and measuring tools.
- Test operation of machines periodically.
- Fix issues that might occur during the shift.
- Check output to spot any machine-related mistakes or flaws.
- Keep records of approved and defective units or final products.
- Maintain activity logs.
The right candidate must posses:
- Experience in a similar role.
- A knowledge of the printing industry.
- Clear communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
The hours of work for this position are shifts from 7am to 7pm.There is the capacity to work some overtime. Four Weeks paid holiday per year, contributory pension scheme and on the job training provided.