Litigation Legal Secretary
£20,000 - £24,000 (DOE)
Our client is a friendly and highly regarded firm of Solicitors seeking an efficient and capable Litigation Legal Secretary to join their team. Experience working in a litigation department is essential.
Working hours: 9:00 - 17:30 (37.5 hours/week) with some flexibility required on hours given the nature of the work.
The prime role of the legal secretary is to provide direct support to the Litigation Department to enable it to operate at optimum efficiency. This firm is unique in that it supports clients with classic car litigation as well as other areas of commercial litigation.
The successful applicant will:
- Have impeccable secretarial skills, including fast, accurate audio typing
- Be highly organised and able to cope under pressure
- Be able to communicate confidently and effectively with clients as well as a wide range of other people over the telephone and in person
- Be willing to learn and take on a measured increase in responsibility and autonomy
- Be dynamic and highly motivated
- Be able to prepare court documents
- Deliver excellent service to clients and colleagues
- Ensure a high level of confidentiality.
The successful candidate will get one hour unpaid lunch break, a company pension and a parking permit will be provided.
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 22 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.