|Job Title:||Licensed Aircraft Engineer|
|Salary:||45000 - 65000|
|Contact Name:||Gavin Avis|
|Job Published:||5 days ago|
|TEAM Member Emailfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|TEAM Member Phone Number||0116 464 5242|
|Member Contact||Gavin Avis|
|Contact Phone Number||0116 464 5242|
|Approximate Total Fee:|
|Split Fee Terms:|
Aircraft Engineer. Our aircraft maintenance client offer a great package including days only shifts, type rating courses, competitive salaries & premium overtime rates. They are looking for B1 Licensed Engineers & B2 Licensed Engineer for perm roles.
Aircraft Engineer responsibilities include:
- To carry out maintenance actions tasks as detailed by the Production Manager or Shift Supervisor.
- To manage and run scheduled and unscheduled inputs as Check Lead as and when directed by Production Manager or Shift Supervisor.
- To ensure all tasks undertaken are carried out in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions and company procedures and are duly certified on completion.
- To certify aircraft maintenance tasks carried out by themselves and by non-certifying engineers.
- To ensure that tasks allocated to non-certifying engineers are carried out as efficiently as possible and within proven flat rate time allowances and to the highest standard.
Aircraft Engineer criteria:
- Minimum of 3 years aircraft maintenance experience
- Hold a current EASA Part 66 B1/B2 Licence
- Cessna Citation, Hawker and Embraer type ratings are an advantage
Hours of work: 7am - 7pm Monday to Friday.