PERMANENT POSITION - 276/6
Circa £19,000 p/a
Our well established client is looking for a Legal Secretary to join their Conveyancing department based in Dorchester.
Your main responsibilities would be:
* Dealing with telephone calls when the Fee Earners or other secretaries are not available;
* To provide daily correspondence and documentation for Fee Earners;
* Providing secretarial support to Fee Earners within the Residential and Commercial Land Department;
* Maintaining a diary for both yourself and Fee Earner, ensuring that all appointments correspond;
* Maintain an effective filing system to provide maximum support to the Fee Earner;
* Ensuring client and matter details are updated as and when necessary.
The ideal applicant will have:
* Previous legal secretarial experience within either residential and commercial land law, experience in both would be advantageous;
* Good working knowledge of conveyancing process and procedures;
* Audio typing (min 60 wpm);
* Extensive experience of Microsoft Office, specifically Outlook, Word and Excel;
* Excellent written and spoken English;
* Professional telephone manner;
* Ability to multi task.
Company benefits are:
* Standard hours of Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5:15 pm;
* A competitive salary
* 33 days paid holiday per year plus ½ day paid holiday for birthdays
* Contributory pension scheme of 3% of annual pay (matched by the employee – so a total of 6%)
* Discretionary annual bonuses
* Client referral scheme payments
* Discounted legal fees
* Life Assurance cover of 4 x annual salary
* Conducive working hours to promote a work/life balance
* Learning and development opportunities
* Childcare vouchers
* Bike to work scheme
* Regular social events
To be considered for this role, please apply.