|Job Title:||Senior Sales Manager|
|Salary:||60000 - 90000|
|Contact Name:||James Cadwaladr|
|Job Published:||20 days ago|
|TEAM Member Emailemail@example.com|
|TEAM Member Phone Number||01565 751688|
|Member Contact||James Cadwaladr|
|Contact Phone Number||07921 390391|
|Approximate Total Fee:|
|Split Fee Terms:|
A market leading Financial Services organisation providing business intelligence and credit risk management solutions to global banks and insurance companies are seeking a Senior Sales Manager to drive customer acquisition and maximise revenue generation opportunities with the organisations Top 20 clients.
The successful Sales Manager will be a “Player Manager”, someone who can combine high performance sales management, maximising the sales team potential and taking ownership of a portfolio of the companies largest clients which include global banks, FTSE 100 organisations and multinational Insurance companies.
This a home based role though you will be expected to travel to the office invariably and spend a good proportion of your time with clients. Working directly with the Head of Commercial, this role is a Senior role which will see you deputise in their absence and you will be professionally supported by Senior Management across the business from departments such as Marketing, Customer Relations, Lead Generation, Direct Sales and most importantly the board.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Achieve growth and hit revenue targets by successfully managing your own portfolio and the field team.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensures it’s strong presence
- Jointly develop and own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and day-to-day performance monitoring of field based managers
- Help to lead and schedule weekly and/or monthly team meetings with your team and leadership.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Work with the leadership to generate ideas for contests and motivational initiatives.
- Track team performance metrics and report data to leadership on a regular basis.
- Coach and develop direct reports.
- Implement performance plans according to company procedure.
- Embody company culture and maintain high sales employee engagement.
- Collaborate with IT on technology initiatives.
- Meet pre-determined revenue goals through the activities of direct reports.
- Ensure correct usage of CRM and other internal applications.
- Train and ensure adherence to agreed processes.
To be successful in this position you will have the following experience and attributes:
- Educated to a strong degree level or equivalent
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- One year of prior management experience or demonstrated a willingness and ability to learn management basics.
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills, strong intrapersonal skills.
- Committed to continuous education and self-development
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organisation
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with data analysis and reporting
- Hard-working, persistent, and dependable.
- Positive and enthusiastic.
In return for your hard work and commitment, a 30% (£20,000) bonus as well as comprehensive benefits are included in the package.
There is the opportunity to understudy and work with a senior manager and expert within the industry with a view to succession management.
A company that has a clear strategy and direction for the future.
A company that has invested in leading-edge technology infrastructure to provide its clients with the very best products and services.
An environment to work and develop your skills, in a business that is investing in its future and in its people.
Sales Executive - Telecoms
Salary: 20000 - 20000
Mechanical Projects Manager
Salary: 45000 - 52000
7705 Business Development Manager
Salary: 28000 - 30000 +Bonus+car +Benefits
7690 National Account Manager – Care Sector
Home Based England/Wales
Salary: 40000 - 55000 +bonus + car + benefits