IT Systems Administrator
Reporting to the IT manager the role will be primarily responsible for the management of the Bank’s IT and
communications network and systems. This is a hands on role and will require management of IT projects.
The successful candidate will have experience in systems administration, desktop support and will have a broad technical skillset. In this varied role you will be required to have knowledge of VMware, Exchange, Active Directory and SQL server management.
· Providing server and network support and where necessary, to work with any outsourced IT Providers.
· Assisting in the provision of 1st and 2nd line technical support via the Helpdesk, telephone, e-mail, remote
control and face to face interaction for desktops, laptops, printers and any other IT equipment.
· Quickly and competently diagnosing system faults and resolving or escalating them when required.
· Assisting in the administration of the Company's communication systems including mobile phones, MDM,
internet connections and telephone system.
· Assisting in the production and maintenance of documentation relating to the Company's IT systems.
· Supporting users in the use of computer equipment by providing necessary training and advice.
· Mentoring junior members of IT staff accordingly and be a subject matter expert for all IT staff. Active
Directory Maintenance and Group Policy setup and maintenance.
· SQL Server administration
· Network administration (including backup, security management, WSUS).
· Anti-Virus Management.
· Mobile phones and MDM.
· Ownership monitoring tools.
Disaster recovery testing and planning.
· Computer related degree or equivalent industry experience.
· Minimum of three years' experience working in a similar role.
· Windows Server 2008 and 2012R2 administration.
· Strong Active Directory and the use of Group Policies experience.
· Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 administration.
· VMWare ESX environment experience.
· Experience of storage and volume manage (SAN, NAS) including RAID.
· SQL server 2008/2012 administration.
· TCP/IP, routing, switching, DHCP and DNS, VOIP, VLANs.
· Firewall management