- Great working hours with half day finish once a week
- Opportunity to work from home, 2 days a week or out of two different sites! (Outskirts of London, or near Weybridge, Surrey)!
- Excellent salary (Dependant on experience)
Now lets talk about the firm and role!
Our client is a highly respected firm, who works with high profile assignments. We are looking for a proactive, experienced Insolvency professional with excellent organisational skills. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate team and interpersonal skills, working in a friendly and professional culture.
- Delegate work, ensuring cases are progressed efficiently
- Provide training to your team and ensure compliance is kept up to date
- Take an active role in the networking and business development activities of the firm
- Monitor job WIP and costs to budget
- Reporting into a partner, you will manage a small team of Insolvency professionals
- Manage a portfolio of corporate and personal Insolvency cases in accordance with the firm's standard procedures and relevant compliance
You will have:
- A minimum of 5 years of Insolvency experience
- Leadership/Management experience
- CPI Qualified
- JIEB and or ACA/ACCA Qualified
- Experience working on admins, CVL's, MVL's, Court Winding-Ups and CVA's
- Ideally, experience working on IVA's and Bankruptcy cases
- IPS software experience and ideally Virtual Cabinet or a similar electronic filing system
- Strong financial experience
- Knowledge of investigation work
- Good commercial acumen
This is an ideal opportunity for an Assistant Manager looking to take the next step into a managerial role or a manager looking for a new challenge