Mould Setter wanted. Our plastic / injection mould client based in East Sussex are looking to recruit an experienced Mould Setter to join them on a permanent basis.
Mould Setter - MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To set production machinery and equipment to achieve the correct output rate in order to complete the production plan.
- To manufacture product to the required quality standards and record data as determined by the relevant quality standards or specifications.
- Perform basic preventative maintenance tasks to ensure the safe and efficient operation of production processes and equipment.
- Play an active role in maintaining housekeeping standards to ensure everyone’s safety and support the company’s 5S programme.
- Be proactive in communicating any problems or opportunities for improvement to a manager, supervisor or team leader to ensure speedy resolution.
Mould Setter - SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- A minimum of 5 years experience as a Injection Mould Setter / Tool Setter.
- Good communication skills, written and verbal
Hours: Rotating Shifts: Week1, 6.30am - 3pm , Week2, 2.30pm - 11pm. Monday to Fridays.
Mould Setter Benefits: Up to £3k relocation package, 3% Pension Contribution, Some Overtime, Free Parking, Dress Down Fridays.