£22-27k basic + Bonus, Benefits
Due to rapid expansion a new opportunity has now been created for an experienced Recruiter / Inhouse Recruiter / Account Manager to lead all recruitment activities.
This is a new role so you must be able to hit the ground running.
You will be responsible for:
• Meeting with key Hiring Managers to understanding live and future roles
• Prioritising vacancies
• Ensuring a detailed brief is received and fully authorised
• Working with your resourcing team to ensure the appropriate advertising and resourcing methods are employed
• Assessing shortlisted candidates and conducting screening calls
• Liaising with Hiring Managers to confirm interviews for permanent roles
• Liaising between Hiring Managers and candidate for feedback and placement details
• Producing reports and summaries for HO and Hiring Managers????
• Acting as point of call for all issues and queries
• Ensuring that all staff are provided with correct paperwork
In order to be successful in this role you must be able to demonstrate:
• Strong client management experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Previous experience in a recruitment / account management / on-site / in-house recruitment role
• Experience of a financial/banking/insurance specialism would be a distinct advantage but not essential
• Good overall knowledge of resourcing strategies
• Strong interviewing skills
• Strong organisational skills
• Ability to produce reports and summaries
If you are currently in a similar role or are perhaps in a full 360 recruitment role and would like to move into account management this could be the ideal role for you.