Role: Hygiene Supervisor
Salary: £22,000 - £28,000
Our client, a Manchester based Food Company, are now in search of a Hygiene Supervisor to join the already successful and growing business. The role offers a fantastic opportunity to become part of a large and expanding business that offers attractive progression and job security.
- Heading up the hygiene department and reporting in to the Technical Manager, your role as Hygiene Supervisor is to manage a team of Hygiene Operatives to provide hygiene and cleaning services for the smooth and efficient operation of the business.
- You will plan, co-ordinate and control all activities and staff within the hygiene department in order to ensure efficient operation that delivers the required hygiene standards.
- You will provide continual support to staff both existing and new starters; ensuring correct PPE is worn and report on any personnel issues to the Technical Manager.
- Hours will be a 45 hour working week (Monday – Friday 7am-4pm, and Saturday 12pm-5pm)
- To be considered for the role as Hygiene Supervisor, you will have previous experience of hygiene practices in a fast paced meat or chilled food environment together with a good understanding of COSHH and HACCP.
- Previous supervisory / team leadership experience is highly beneficial, however you will be a natural leader, a logical thinker, flexible, dedicated and possess excellent communication skills