SALARY: £30,000.00 PA.
We have an exciting opportunity for a HR Business Partner to join an expanding company based in Warwick. The HR Business Partner role is integral to the successful transition and execution of a proactive HR support service to the company.
You will build strong collaborative relationships with staff and management in the business and across the wider HR team to implement HR strategic initiatives and manage a broad range of HR issues.
Essential, Training and Experience
• Degree Qualified
• Full CIPD accreditation
• 4-5 years proven HR experience within a fast paced and varied role
• Demonstrated ability to interact and serve the needs of internal customers and balance with the needs of the company
• Experience in utilising and reporting from HRIS
• Lead, plan, execute and deliver on projects in a timely manner; multi-task on varying projects and initiatives; excellent planning, analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
• Excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to deliver to tight deadlines
• Ability to establish strong relationships at all levels (including senior stakeholders) and geographies throughout the organisation
• Proven project management and operations skills with demonstrated ability to manage global projects and initiatives
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills with proven ability to organise and analyse data, including HRIS systems for reporting
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy
• Proven track record of working independently with little direction while driving complex projects to a conclusion
As HR Business Partner you will need the ability to work under pressure have a strong mind set with excellent verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy.
If you would like to discuss this role further please contact the office.
Ref No: 1703-18
Job Type: Permanent
Full or Part Time: Full Time
Salary: £30,000 PA