|Job Title:||HR & System Administrator|
|Salary:||32000 - 38000|
|Contact Name:||Julie Rose|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
|TEAM Member Emailemail@example.com|
|TEAM Member Phone Number||0800 779 7673|
|Member Contact||Julie Rose|
|Contact Phone Number||0800 779 7673|
|Approximate Total Fee:|
|Split Fee Terms:|
HR & System Administrator
Permanent: Full time, part time will be considered
Salary Range: £32,000 to £38,000 depending on experience
Julie Rose Recruitment are looking for an HR & System Administrator to provide HR administrative support, basic advice and systems support to employees of one of their clients in the heart of Bromley.
This role is responsible for the administration of the Cascade system including employee set up, screen design and configuration, workflows and reporting as well as supporting the online recruitment system and online employee portal.
The role is based in Bromley with some remote / home working considered based on operational
This is a full-time position, however, part time working focusing on system administration will be considered for the right candidate.
If you are a Systems Administrator who wants to be more involved in the day-to-day work of a HR department, or if you are an experienced HR Administrator using Cascade with a desire to learn then this job is for you.
The job is varied with a mix of HR recruitment co-ordination, HR administration, Cascade administration including screen configuration, building online workflows and producing reports, as well as supporting and training of managers and employees to use the program.
- Administration for employee life cycle: recruitment, probation, contractual changes,
leavers in line with procedures.
- Recruitment administration for both the field force and head office including authorisation to recruit, publishing adverts, producing offers and onboarding.
- Produces contracts of employment and online offer packs.
- Complete employment referencing and employment screening checks.
- Carry out SMCR fit and checks for Senior Managers and Certification staff.
- Carry out induction meetings.
- Provide basic advice to employees and managers on policy and procedures.
- Issue sick pay reduction letters to employees.
- Carry out DSE workstation assessments as and when required.
- Co-ordinate the salary review process and updates.
- Apply year end changes to the performance screens.
- Cover for the HR Administrator in their absence.
- Submit applications to the FCA register.
- Ensure employee data remains compliant with the GDPR principals.
- Create HR workflow processes ensuring they are tested before being made live.
- Be the main contact for Cascade to resolve data access, security or workflow issues.
- Provide technical support to HR, managers and employees on the HR systems.
- Produce MI reports, metrics for International Headquarters and board reports.
- Train and develop the HR team on all aspects of the HR system.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• Experience of using Cascade or as an HR System Administrator is essential.
• Experience of creating complex reports and exporting into Excel in graph format.
• Experience of designing online processes and workflows.
• Experience in HR administration of employee life cycle.
• Excellent skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
• A strong team ethic and flexible approach is essential.
Holiday: 28 days including bank holidays after the first complete year, increasing by 1 day per year up to a maximum of 33 days per annum.
Hours: 35 hours and part time considered.
The role is based in Bromley, but there is some flexibility to work from home depending on operational needs.