- Are you a passionate HR Professional who thrives working in Employee Relations?
- Can you work in a fast paced manufacturing environment?
- And are you empathetic and caring by nature?
If so, we’d love to hear from you as our client is looking to recruit a HR Advisor to join their FMCG business based on the Somerset & Devon border.
Reporting into the HR Business Partner who we placed so we know how great they are, you will work as part of a team to provide sound HR advice and support to all line managers and employees whilst supporting the company objectives.
Key Responsibilities for the HR Advisor:
- Provide HR support to line managers and manage change and or improvements in the area.
- Manage a high volume of ER cases, prioritising the workload and deadlines. This will include Maternity and Paternity leave, Absence, Investigations, Disciplinaries and Grievances.
- Data analysis to look at trends as well as provide reporting to the HRBP.
- Keep employee files and HR systems up to date as well as accurate.
- Monitor KPI’s and work with line managers to drive improvements.
- Provide reports and or statistical information as required to the wider business.
Key Skills for the role of HR Advisor:
- CIPD qualified or working towards it is preferable but certainly not essential in this forward thinking business.
- GCSE in English and Maths as a minimum.
- Previous experience of working in a fast paced HR department, ideally food manufacturing.
- Significant experience of handing Discipline and Grievance situations.
- Managing shop floor through to middle management recruitment processes.
- Experience of dealing with training and development initiatives.
- Excellent IT skills in particular Excel as a huge amount of analysis is required in this role.
- Personality wise, you must have the desire to be helpful, be professional but also have a sense of fun as it’s a great place to work.
Salary: £competitive plus benefits
Job Reference: 11470
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Winhurst Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your application, due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful, but we may keep your details on file for future opportunities.
GDPR: We take Data Protection very seriously at Winhurst Recruitment from both a client and candidate perspective. By submitting your CV to Winhurst Recruitment, you are giving us your personal data which includes full name, address, phone number and email address. We will add these details to our database to assist with your job search. Our full GDPR policy is on our website. This tells you why and how we hold your data, and for how long. https://www.winhurstrecruitment.co.uk/gdpr
Winhurst Recruitment Limited is an Equal Opportunities employer and is committed to providing all employees with a working environment that is free from discrimination, intimidation and harassment. We value diversity and actively promote equal opportunities to all so that employees are treated equally, with dignity and respect