A National Maintenance company based Kennett, Cambridgeshire are currently recruiting for a Helpdesk Co-ordinator to join their team.
As a Helpdesk Co-ordinator, you will:
* Book engineers on to jobs and ensure closure maintenance are completed within specific timescales
* Handle telephone queries from clients and engineers
* Liaise with clients and enter jobs onto the company database
* Allocate and schedule engineer and subcontractor workloads
* Follow orders through to completion
* Maintain contact with clients and update them on the job progress
* Regular upkeep of the company database
* Produce costing and invoicing reports using Excel
* Carry out general administration duties
As a Helpdesk Co-ordinator within the maintenance industry, you will have:
* Previous experience within a similar role within the facilities maintenance sector
* Strong administration and IT skills
* Good communication skills and be able to liaise at all levels
Based in Kennett, Cambridgeshire, your hours of work are Monday to Friday, 8:30am - 5:00pm, earning a salary of £17,000 per annum/ hourly pay rate of £8.72, working 37.5 hours per week.
Alongside this, you will receive 28 days holiday including the Bank Holidays, company pension scheme, free car parking and the opportunity to work for a national maintenance company.
For more information, please contact Leah on 0121 360 6000.