My client is a leading, well established apprenticeship and training provider. They are currently seeking an experienced and qualified Level 4/5 Assessor for their branch based in Cannock or Wolverhampton. There are good long term prospects and security. My client also offers continuous professional development. Ambitious and able candidates will have the potential to grow within the business.
The successful candidate will possess an A1 Assessors Award or equivalent and have experience in dealing with a caseload of Management NVQ/Higher Apprenticeships up to Level 5. The role will involve you managing a caseload of learners and assessing and training to achieve performance targets, both in the centre and in the workplace, you will also be involved with classroom delivery. You will also work with employers to ensure they are fully engaged with the learning programme.
The salary is £21k-£25k basic + 40p mileage allowance. You will be required to use your own vehicle, so should be prepared to insure for business use.
Applicants must possess:
- Experience of assessing up to Level 4/5 Management
- Experience of assessing Health & Social Care
- Occupational competence - at Managerial level
- A1 Assessors award or equivalent
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Good client relationship building skills, over the phone and face to face
- Good IT skills
- Friendly and professional approach
- The desire or potential to grow within the business
- Full driving licence
- Key Skills qualification
- Teaching qualification
- CRB Check/ISA Registration